Special-agarose for multimer analysis
- The name comes from the vWBp "von Willebrand protein“
- Gelling temperature of about 40 °C
- Very low sulphate content of less than 0.2% to 0.3%
- Ideal for the multimer analysis.
Typical applications include studies of:
- Multimers of Willebrand's factor separation
- Factor VIII multimer separation
- Counter immunoelectrophoresis (CIEP, Crossed-IEP)
- Preparation with standard Laemmli buffer
- No handling of toxic substances such as: toxic monomer solution
- Very high yields in sample recovery
|Product||Article No.||Quantity||Price in EURO|
|vWF Agarose||BS.20.50.005||1 x 5g||39.90 €|
|BS.20.50.025||1 x 25g||184.90 €|
|BS.20.50.100||1 x 100g||690.00 €|
|BS.20.50.0AA||> 500g||on demand|
Like all Bio&SELL agaroses each batch of Bio&SELL vWF agarose undergoes a strict quality control on all relevant parameters such as gel strength, gelation temperature, electroendosmosis values, sulfate content and water content. Each Bio&SELL standard agarose batch is free of RNases, DNases and enzyme inhibitors.
The specific values of each batch are certified in the attached data sheet.
Preparation of a standard agarose gel:
For 100 ml of a 1% agarose gel, 1 g of agarose is prepared in 100 ml of electrophoresis buffer. After dissolving the agarose by heating and a cooling phase, you can pour the gel.