- 11 bands: 100 bp to 1,500 bp
- Exact sizing
- Relative quantification
- All Fragmente have blunt ends
- 500 bp band and the 1000bp band for easy size recognition with enhanced intensity
The DNA marker is available in 3 variants:
1. Marker “without loading dye”: only the marker is included. For loading your gel you have to add a loading buffer to the marker. Bio&SELL offers two loading buffers with either the dye Orange G or bromophenol blue.
2. Marker „ separate loading dye“: we supply 6-fold concentrated loading buffer along with the DNA markers. Here you can choose between the dye Orange G or bromophenol blue.
For best results, we recommend mixing your test samples as well with the Orange G (or bromophenol blue) loading buffer. The quantity is sufficient for up to 2000 of your samples (250 μg marker). Thus you benefit from the advantages of the Orange G dye and save an additional loading buffer.
3. Marker „ready-to-load“: this marker is prestained, it already contains the loading buffer with bromophenol blue in an optimal concentration. For a quick and easy loading of your agarose gel: „simply load and run“.
|Product||Art.No.||Quantity||Price in EURO|
|100 bp DNA marker
without loading dye
|BS96.326.0050||1 x 50 µg||29.90 €|
|BS96.326.0250||1 x 250 µg||99.90 €|
100 bp DNA marker "separate loading dye"
including separate loading buffer (bromophenol blue or Orange G)
|BS96.328.0050||1 x 50 µg||39.90 €|
|BS96.328.0250||1 x 250 µg||119.90 €|
|100 bp DNA marker "ready-to-load"
prestained marker with bromophenol blue
|BS96.329.0050||1 x 50 µg||34.90 €|
|BS96.329.0250||1 x 250 µg||109.90 €|