The 5x QPCR Mixes EvaGreen® are optimized "ready-to-use" solutions for real-time applications such as quantitative PCR (QPCR), which require EvaGreen® or SYBR® Green as a dye.
They contain all necessary components for a quantitative PCR except template DNA and primers.
EvaGreen® dye - Advantages at a glance:
- Lower PCR inhibition than SYBR®Green - can be used in higher concentrations
- Higher sensitivity - signal stronger than SYBR®Green
- Unrivaled high-resolution DNA melting curves
- Thermostable - convenient handling
- Not cytotoxic
- Not mutagen
- Suitable for all QPCR devices
Choose between 4 different QPCR mixes EvaGreen®:
- Rox Mix: is compatible with all real-time cyclers that need Rox as an internal reference
(Rox: passive, internal reference dye used to normalize the fluorescence reporter signal during the QPCR.).
- No Rox Mix: is compatible with real-time cyclers that do not need a reference dye.
- Capillary Mix: has been developed especially for real-time cycler, which work with capillaries and do not need a reference dye.
- Robust Mix: due to specially designed buffer composition and GC enhancers the "ROBUST" mix is especially suitable for GC-rich templates and templates with long and frequent repeats. Also recommended for UNG treatments.
Application examples of the 5x QPCR mixes EvaGreen®
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Gene expression profiling
- Microbial detection
- Determination of viral loads
- High resolution melting curve analysis (HRM)
- UNG treatments (here we recommend the 5x QPCR Mix EvaGreen® (ROBUST))