For the isolation of viral RNA (also SARS-CoV-2) by column extraction.
Isolation of viral RNA from various starting materials:
- Tissues / biopsies
- Cell culture supernatants
- Serum / plasma and other liquids
The advantages are clear:
- Easy handling
- No toxic phenol, DTT or ß-mercaptoethanol
- Rapid purification of the nucleic acids
- Can be used directly in follow-up reactions such as PCR, QPCR, RT-QPCR
|Product||Order No.||Reactions||Price in EURO|
|Virus-RNA Isolation-Kit||BS77.861.0010||10||59.90 €|
Quantification of viral RNA
Use our UNG Virus RNA Detection Kit (One Tube RT-QPCR Mix, reverse transcription with subsequent probe-based quantitative PCR) for the quick and safe quantification of the isolated viral RNA.