Quantitative PCR with labeled probes – maximal specifity!
QPCR mixes for probe-based real-time applications.
- "Ready-to-use" master mixes: just add template, primers and probe
- Contains optimized Bio&SELL Hot-Start Taq DNA polymerase
- Proprietary buffer that also allows the detection of "low-copy number targets"
Choose between three different QPCR mixes:
- Rox Mix: compatible with all real-time cyclers that need Rox as an internal reference
(Rox: passive, internal reference dye used to normalize the fluorescence reporter signal during the QPCR).
- No Rox-Mix: compatible with real-time cyclers that do not need a reference dye.
- Capillary Mix: specially developed for real-time cycler, which work with capillaries and do not need a reference dye.
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Determination of viral loads
Please refer to our QPCR product pages for details on the user-friendly use of the Bio&SELL 5x QPCR mixes.